All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] GameEx Arcade edition video distortion using video Theme

big g

I have a question about using Lav filter about setting it up correctly. With lav on video plays fine, but audio on video theme is lagging, how do I fix this? Video plays fine but audio is about 10 sec ahead of video. When you press enter on game you want to play and generic video plays fine. If, I turn off lav filter, the video is distorted and audio Plays fine, this only happens when video theme is playing. Also if, I play video theme outside gameex arcade edition video play fine without using lav filter.

Hi Tom, the Lav filters are  ver. 74.1 that , I’m using. The video themes play fine outside of Arcade edition. Since last post, I’ve made sure,  lav was up to date. I’ve had the video audio lag before, but not that much lag. I’ve tried turning off setting lav from other post forum. This issue is only affected video theme, using arcade edition. If, I swap the video and video theme around the video plays fine and when theme starts playing video lag. So , thinking maybe, it’s a computer, I install AE on high end gaming pc and there is still video lag. Both pc are using windows 10 so it could  be something, that was done in an update.

Tom, I updated AE to 16.22, still couldn’t get it work. So l deleted Lav filters so, I start AE and had distorted graphics again. I changed screen resolution  and started AE now it works fine. Thanks for help.