All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Problème game liste manager

bibounette

English please and this post belongs in general section not FAQ's section.

When does this happen at startup or when loading a certain database ? the error says you have a floating point value that can't be cast to integer which seems valid to me. Check your xml database files and see if any contain the value "07.3" and if so remove that value. it should fix the error if the error comes from a database file. Also click details and post the exception stack trace it displays or should display. 

verify all XML files in every subfolder of PinballX\Databases open them with notepad++ or something then search for  "07.3" without quotes and see if you can find it in any of your xml files if so remove the ".3" part or post where you had found it. Also as said before when the error happens click details and post the text it shows as i think it will contain a stack trace that might give more info on the error or where it happened.

or zip the database folder and attach as attachment to a post so i can verify (i have windows grep installed so can quickly search for a given text in all files and perhaps tell you where the problem is) also post pinballx.ini the error details and the log files from log folder (when problem occured)

@totalmarsu it's possible it's a bug of some kind, can you click details, copy paste the whole text (select everything then ctrl-c) open notepad and paste in there (ctrl-v) and then save the text and upload as attachment so @Tom Speirs can look at the stack trace.

I installed pinballx on a pc that never had pinballx installed before but i can not reproduce. Do you both have a french windows versions ? if so it could be related to regional settings. I can not seem to get my windows 10 to use french regional settings so i can't test to see if thats the problem

ok i found out how to set my windows 10 to french regional settings, you have to do it using control panel and not the settings app. It seems to be a bug.

@Tom Speirs if you change your regional (not language) settings to french (france). you'll get this error image.thumb.png.ba0935cc51d9e3f70626e57fa28e6ca4.png

included here is the stack tracestacktrace.txt

@totalmarsu and @bibounette as a temporary workaround to prevent the problem from happening goto start menu / control panel (paneaux configuration), not settings. change this to something else than french for example dutch / english etc and game manager won't crash

image.thumb.png.302b5ed4db30da96c4cee7aa4d9ab7e6.pngx

Edit: The problem seems to come from the digital grouping symbol which in french, by default is set to space, setting it to a point you can retain french regional settings and game manager won't crash
image.png.07129ba0ec28e4c668dfa39419882ba7.pngimage.thumb.png.f36e7f0d789b8cd7b909afb4512f0a22.png

so change the digit grouping symbol to a point