All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Instruction cards

slashguns04

they don't exist yet, if you had read the message i had posted in other topic about the instruction cards you know i got the instruction pdf files from here https://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7527 but williams pinball volume 5 pdf's don't exist yet so i could not create them as soon as they exist i will create them but for now you'll have to wait

Press the instructions key in pinball x or press select key and choose instructions in menu. If instructions exist and they are named correctly the menu entry should show up. If your asking how to name them:

Page 1: [TableName].SWF or [Table Description].SWF
Page2 [TableName] 1.SWF or [Table Description] 1.SWF
Page3  [TableName] 2.SWF or [Table Description] 2.SWF

etc

8 minutes ago, slashguns04 said:

thank you! how to configure the startup video pinball x?

don't know not sure is possible have not verified perhaps this is correct folder PinballX\Media\Startup Videos. But next time open NEW topic in GENERAL section if you are asking different things to keep topics on TOPIC