All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

All over the place

indymac

m really struggling with pinballx getting any of the tables to load pinball arcade future pinball fx3 were all working on there own before adding pinballx i went through setup video and double triple checked them ll have a lot of the video added tables go to launch and there all there go to play the game it will load the screen on most but the tables is stretched wont start  a lot of the times they will act like there loading and just kicks out and goes back to the files where i launched pinballx. seems to be all over the place not sure where to start or really what to ask help for just need someone to point me in the right direction. any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. ive searched hours upon others through help videos setup videos and im stuck. obviously im new to the  vpins and really like to have this up and going.

Some how settings file was under the table and i was able to get it back so that was really annoying .  attached first log file moving on to next log i not being lazy with your request just not sure if its set up properly.  

log.txt

Edited by indymac

According to to your log, you launched a fx2 table, but the executable cannot be found :

19:24:06.83  1/24/2020:  E:\Pinball FX2\Pinball FX2 Build 030615\data_steam\Pinball FX2.exe -applaunch 226980 STARWARS_Boba_Fett
19:24:07.16  1/24/2020:  The system cannot find the file specified
19:24:07.16  1/24/2020:     at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
19:24:07.16  1/24/2020:     at PinballX.FrmMain.x()

ok so im now able to narrow down what my problem is pindmd is not found i found previous problems that it was suggested that to install pinballx and not select dmd during installation i have done that still have the error popping up when i load pinballx ive attached correct file. its still trying to Initialize Real DMD Device. 

PinballX.ini XDMDlog.txt log.txt

I'm sorry. But still doesnt understand what the issue is. In the log I see you try to capture a vp9 table. But this fails, because ffmpeg is not in your pinballx directory.

If nothing is working on pbx, try step by step. Not getting all the systems up and running, but do it 1 by 1.

Start with the easiest (like fx3). If you sorted out how it works, you can setup all systems.

If you got issues, please provide a brief description of your setup (all hardware,  settings in windows). If you got an error during startup, please attach a screenshot, or the message.

The error is pindmd is not found if I cancel the error pinballx will load but if I scroll through to fx table is will show error message again pindmd not found again problem has to be dmd it’s still acts like I real  dmd. i appreciate anyone's help im trying to give all information. im not sure if this would affect my issue but display configuration seems to be a mess i had all working and when i installed pinballx monitors dont match my display there actually backward and looking in the log i sent one of the monitor says 0 

image.png.d10664f1f8049cf70169f6bbae86980b.png 

image.png

Edited by indymac
adding more info