All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GOTQ: Pinball Action

Pinbal Action
Pinbal Action Leaderboard

POSITION USER NAME TOTAL SCORE
1 Floyd Turbo 556.730
2 millerbrad 525,340
3 rtkiii 299,120
4 Cynicaster 264,510
5 Mame Offender 163,670
6 AlphaMario 64,630
Last Updated by hansolo77: 07-24-2020

Please use these settings when submitting a hi-score for Pinbal Action:

ROMSet: PBAction
Lives: 3
Cabinet: Upright
Bonus Life: 70K 200K
Extra: easy
Difficulty [Flippers]: Easy
Difficulty [Outlane]: Easy

Special Rules: None.

The green coloured default values match the Twin Galaxies settings.
The red coloured values need to be changed!

# you can change your Mame dip switch settings by following this guide: :link:
# you can make a printscreen of your hi-score screen by following this guide: :link:
# general rules for submitting you hi-score: :link:

Pinball Action is a video arcade game, a simulator of a pinball machine, released in 1985 by Tehkan (now Tecmo).

Pinball Action features three separate pinball areas in addition to the starting area. Each of the additional 'faces' has a challenge which, when completed, allows a player access to a special three extra credits. The three faces feature challenges modelled on ten-pin bowling, poker, and slot machines.

Sorry for the delay adding our new GOTQ game. Have fun everybody with our first Pinbal Game !!

~ GC

That is not a misprint.  My daughter got this, she was on fire.

Here is the score and snap.

I'm setting up an account for her to submit scores.  I'm excited because she has many submissions she could do!

15798267018151587607171.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

They're not too bad.  Some of them are better than others.  Thanks for your submission to our "outdated" GOTQ.  I know I'm overdue to make a new one.  Things have been happening crazy in my life lately.  C.Diff. infection around Halloween last year and then I had another hernia surgery around May (not to mention all this Covid-19 stuff and working a lot more to cover co-workers's leave, quitting, and vacations).  Hopefully I'll be able to get a new game round soon.  Of course, there are 2 other mods that can do that too.... ->nudge<- @GimmeClassics @DazzleHP ->nudge<- ^_^

Anyway, thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...