All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

I need help please

Philly

You need to attach copies of your pinballx.ini & log.txt files

But as you're a new user, i have to ask have you installed any emulators?, pinballx is only a front end to open other applications and it comes with example media and game listings for a few tables but not the applications themselves. If you install only pinballx  you can try to open one of the example entries, it will fail and just exit back out as you describe.

That’s what it is doing I am very new to the pinball I have the pinball fx3 installed on it and I have zen pinball installed on it but they don’t show up on the pinballx front end I am so new to it I am unsure what I need to do to configure it all to come together

You have to tell the PinballX where the program is installed. Also, these settings are for the Steam version. It will not work if you have acquired Pinball FX3 and Zen from other sources ("free" download vs. Paid).

I dont see the issue occurs in the log file.

Do you have pimnballx running as administrator ? If not, try that. I think that pbx doesn't see the process, because of too low privileges (just an assumption)

Your fx3 setup looks fine

Where is Pinball FX3 installed?

In your ini file you have it set as;

WorkingPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
Executable=steam.exe

When you launch pinball fx3 manually where do you run it from and do you run via steam.exe or Pinball FX3.exe?

Ok I’m sorry I don’t mean to jump back and fourth but I spent like 50 on the Xbox one for some tables and when I whent to the pc I realized that the fx3 on it was different and I would have to buy the tables again and I was trying not to for now was the only reason why I put fx3 aside for now I’m sorry I don’t mean to confuse or upset anyone I am just very new and trying to figure it out I have put a lot of money out trying too get my cabinet together and I don’t have the money to buy the fx3 tables right now so I was just trying too get my cabinet setup with something for now that didn’t cost me just until I can make some more money to buy more tables   And fx3 wanted a code and when I emailed them they emailed me back asking for a picture of my cabinet so I sent it and they never sent me a code

I received a code in 1 day after sending a pic of my cab.

Not sure if they still have steam sale, but all the dlc's where 125 euros last month.

I know the feeling to have all double.

On ps3 and ps4 bought all the pinball arcade. On ps4 and nintendo switcg bought all the fx3 tables. And now on pc. The same. But.. it's worth it (well not the arcooda part)

1 hour ago, Philly said:

So I’ve played some fx3 on it and I figured out how to get my buttons on my cab to work with the game ya now to figure out how to get backglass one 2monitor

I use DOFlinX for Backglasses and for DOF itself. 
If you don't use DOF, you can still use DofLinx for FX backglasses.
You can also prevent the backglasses from PBX to be hidden, to uncheck the Hide backglass in gamemanager. Than it will leave the backglass (picture or video) from PBX in Zen Pinball
all up to you what you want :)