All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

playfield fx3 volume 5

slashguns04

i think it's payed worth the money if you are starting out though. Although i do have my pinball fx3 stuff also on my mega account (i use it as a backup mostly). But Here's a shared link https://mega.nz/#F!FoBUCIRK!PMxsIhrWJvU6pHkrOuwtew most williams pfx3 stuff i recorded myself using two instances of obs studio. So dmd is synced to playfield if it applies (for example junkyard)

you should consider either creating the videos yourselve (enable attract mode and play  a game till game over then the pinball table will go in attract mode and you can record the table using obs studio or even your video card recording) or getting access to the ftp. Most people upload their video's there in the other section.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No not possible. All you can do is edit PinballX\Media\Images\underlay.png to get some similar effect but it will never look like the screenshot above. or use overlay.png to overlay an  image i think that one can be same size as playfield size but underlay seems to get squashed if you do it seems to be lower part of wheels only

i use this one

underlay.thumb.png.2d22b0c3611fe0d015552edd2125348f.png

to make it look like this:

Untitled.thumb.png.ea4ebdcc6fb8834310da703696e1b07c.png

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, slashguns04 said:

why when I start the MARS pinball x table do I start Attack from Mars? how can i solve?

Try not to hijack topics, you have asked a few things unrelated to the forums topic, i think its better to create new topics so they stay on topic

To anwser your question it's not a pinball x problem but a bug inside pinball fx3 which they have never solved (yet). There is a workaround goto the steam folder of pinball fx3 where the pxp files are. Locate mars.pxp and make copy of it in the same folder as the other pxp files and name it nars.pxp then in game manager goto the pinball fx3 to the mars game and rename the gamename from mars to nars (not the description) then save the list (it asks if you exit or change list). If you select mars table then it will start the nars.pxp file. Do note if they ever update mars.pxp you'll have to create a new copy of it 

• Thanks 2