All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Guide pinball x with pinball fx3?

slashguns04

place backglass image files in the games folder from steam where the pxp files are. Name your images exactly the same as the table pxp files minus extension. so citadel.pxp -> citadel.png or citadel.jpg (not sure what it accepts). That should show the backglass, pinball fx3 does not supply ingame backglasses you have to provide them yourselve. There are some on the pinball x ftp or check official zen forums someone has posted theirs there also. 

I think thats what your after but not sure as it could be i misterpreted your last message

• Like 1

You mean for positions? Just calaculate it yourselve and see what fits. Depending on your setup backglass should start for y position at 0 and x position at 1080 or 1920 it depends if you have landscape or portrait in your windows setup and how your screens are setup which is primary etc and location against each other. For dmd x 1280/2 - dmdwidthyouwant /2 + width of playfield monitor (1080 or 1920) height see what fits top dmd should be 1024 - dmdheightyouwant - bottomspacing(35 for example) if you place a default backglass image or if you start a table that already has a backglass and goto cabinet options from that screen you will see the backglass and dmd and can see where it positions. It's no rocket science on official zen studio forums there is a topic domewhere that explains it in more detail. I have excact same resolutions as you but even then depending on setup in windows and backglass images you use the offsets (especially for dmd) will differ. i also have a 2 monitor cabinet. on pinball x ftp or here on my mega link you can find the backglasses i use along with the template. I got all tables 

check also the faq it has an example https://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7754

• Like 1