All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

EVO locking up after launching game

jimdeprado

16 minutes ago, tthurman said:

You do have .net framework installed and the LAV codecs?

Yes.  I have .net framework 4.8 and I did a fresh install of the LAV codecs.  Still having the problem but now Evo doesn't grey out and give the option to either wait or close the program, it is just unresponsive.

3 minutes ago, tthurman said:

If this is your first time running it then it's not unusual for it to seemingly take a long time to do anything.  Have you tried just letting it go for a good bit to see what happens or is it just crashing your PC?

Before it would give me the option to exit the program and I always did.  Now I will wait.  I can move the Evo window around the screen but I cannot click on anything within the window.

Just now, jimdeprado said:

Before it would give me the option to exit the program and I always did.  Now I will wait.  I can move the Evo window around the screen but I cannot click on anything within the window.

The clock in Evo has 10:44, so I will come back to it after lunch.  Thanks!

I've seen an initial delay on first run, but nothing anywhere near that time frame.  Sorry for not being more clear!

I was making suggestions based on my personal experience, but this one is something I've not seen either personally or previously reported.  I'll have to defer to the devs.