All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

When selecting game the wheel is jumping

bushav

I have noticed twice this week that after PinballX runs in attract mode for a length of time the game selection becomes erratic.  When I press a flipper button the wheel will jump forward several games at a time.  If you launch a game and then exit back to the front end the bug is removed and a flipper press only moves forward one game as it should.  Has anyone else experienced this behavior?  I am using 4.06 version.

As an aside I am really enjoying Pinball X.  I have gone through and added topper, audio ect. to all my games.  It is really a slick streamlined front end in my opinion.  Keep up the great work!

Lane

I had the same issue, but caused by my coin door. 1 of the switches that counts the coins was jammed and causes this for me the same behaviour.

Check in Windows the joystick buttons if a button is pushed all the time

Attached are three logs from the LOG folder.  However, the frontend was behaving normally when I captured these logs.  I will try to capture a log the next time I see the wheel moving several spaces with each press of the flipper button.  I regret to say I am using the VirtuaPin controller.  Controller works superb but accompanying plunger is giving me grief!

Lane

[SETTINGS].log log.txt SetupWizard.log

Hmmm. I’ll check task manager next instance and report back. It may be a while because both times it was after it was in attract mode for a few hours. We’re headed out on a sailboat Saturday for a week. Can’t get the cab on the boat even though I would like it!