All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Retroarch Setup?

DJ Infinity

Thank U Draco,

Seems like getting it to work is a lil above my pay grade. I think I'll find emulators in the list that are in the setup wizard. Ima look on google for command line options for things like Cemu and Rcps3

It's a bit of a learning curve and it is different than what most are used to, but those whom have braved the setup seem to love it.

I haven't taken the leap yet, but likely will when time permits.

• 2 weeks later...

hey people,

real quick. for this to work you need to have show desktop enabled (at least thats what I had to do). If your system/core is not listed just add it. Make sure your core name is correct. Now I gotta find that map file maker thingy to make things look nice and neat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/15/2020 at 2:52 AM, Tom Speirs said:

Retroarch configs are now included in 16.11. Just so you know.

Excuse me Tom.
But where exactly did you add within the gameex SETUP the part to configure Retroarch?

I will try to configure the retroarch to run with Gameex.
If you can give me an example of how to make a core installed in retroarch run inside gameex I would be very grateful.
So with that knowledge I could replicate it to install other cores.