All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Which Systems do you have configured ?

joyrider3774

Hey just starting this topic to see if i might be missing something someone else has installed or perhaps to give other people some idea's but which system do you have configured inside pinball x ?

I currently have 13 systems configured

1. pinball wicked
  2. pro pinball
  3. visual pinball 9
  4. visual pinball X
  5. zaccaria pinball
  6. bigscore pinball
  7. bingo gameroom
  8. a comic book reader
  9. demon's tilt
  10. future pinball
  11. malzbies pinball collection
  12. pinball arcade
  13. Pinball FX3

are there more games like demon's tilt on steam that still can be configured and have a portrait mode ? I did buy some other pinball games but none had the potential to be (easily) added as a system for pinballx

i don't have the williams packs for pinball arcade, i only bought everything after they lost the license. do you think that build in cabinet support is still wordt the 150$ ? it's a lot of money and i don't know if it's any good at all. I currently use freecam mod which worked fine in the past but currently dmd only shows black image, maybe it gets fixed. did you ever try the freecam mod and if so do you find the build in support better ?

I also have FX2 installed as a few tables were not ported over to FX3 like southpark and butters pinball.