All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Inactivity issues

gameex1978

Using Xbox One controller for games and have auto exit set for 10 minutes works fine when using other fightsticks f500. But using the controller it exits after 10min. I also have it set to use with all connected devices in n settings. Any ideas gameex recognizes the controller I can use it in the menues

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So sorry it's been so long did not see the replies. I don't believe it's power related because Im playing the game when it happens and if I have the attract mode set for 4 minutes it will kick me out of the game in 4 minutes. So I just posted another topic same problem but worded different to see if anyone can relate. Thanks for any help

Not sure I understand what you are describing. Attract mode should not activate when a game is already in play.

Can you attach copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt files as was originally requested and possibly video of the activity you are reporting?

P.S. I moved your two threads from to different and incorrect threads and merged them together. 

Please watch where you post for GameEx issues to ensure you get a timely response.

Yes sorry I'm new to this posting stuff. I will upload these files shortly. Thank you for the timely response. It's been driving me crazy the only solution I have been doing is setting the timer to 90 minutes. Thats usually plenty of time to play a PC game. It happens only on PC games because I switch from Dinput to xinput and it thinks there's no activity

First, let's upgrade you to the latest GameEx v16.43. Per your log.txt file, you are on v15.73.

After you upgrade, please test again and attach a new copy of your log.txt file if the issue is still occurring. Otherwise, please report back if resolved. Thanks!

Ok I think I know what's going on not 100% sure but I think it's the problem. So for this PC game there is a slight delay on when it starts and I'm thinking that gameex doesn't think it started and reverts back to menu then attract mode even though the game is playing. Is there a way to give it more of a delay time to switch from menu to game?