All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Williams Pinball Volume 5

joyrider3774

New wheels for williams pinball volume 5. Extracted Table audio is available on ftp in my folder. Have not created any table video's yet but i think mike da spike already uploaded his files. Images come mostly from vpuniverse b2s preview pictures, logo's come from ftp although i did modify circus voltaire logo

BALLY_Cirqus_Voltaire.thumb.png.9123adb1e1fb0c39d123cea6b554f340.png

WMS_Tales_of_the_Arabian_Nights.thumb.png.d892aff0e91d026249600d6ab5dc3e8d.png

WMS_No_Good_Gofers.thumb.png.7d396a37294984fcc3a8bd744c659507.png

• Thanks 2

i also just uploaded my table video's + synced dmd videos (568x170) + backglass screenshots for steam and backglass video's including the (synced to playfield) dmd in both ehanced graphics and normal graphics. The backglass video's and screens i use are only 1024x768 though but maybe someone can use them or at least use the dmd video's i extracted from them :)

• Thanks 1

Big Thanks to @joyrider3774 who provided media for FX3 vol 5.

Many Thanks. Ian.

• 2 weeks later...

Het @BrandonLaw, I haave all the frames captured as png's,  but didnt have time time to make de mpgs for it.  I barely touched the cab for weeks, because I try to make a visual studio program. I spent almost all my free time in it

Sorry mate, but i will make it

2 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Het @BrandonLaw, I haave all the frames captured as png's,  but didnt have time time to make de mpgs for it.  I barely touched the cab for weeks, because I try to make a visual studio program. I spent almost all my free time in it

Sorry mate, but i will make it

Hey no problem my dude.  I also have been lax on the cab work as you can tell I'm just getting around adding Vol. 5 to the front end! 

36 minutes ago, BrandonLaw said:

Hey no problem my dude.  I also have been lax on the cab work as you can tell I'm just getting around adding Vol. 5 to the front end! 

Ha! Thought I had a backlog to puton my cab !. But I have vol5 in the frond end from the release date(without the real dmd vids :() 

its a bit a race for me and ny wife who can play first. Me on the cab from steam, or she on her Nintendo switch 

• 2 months later...

@joyrider3774
I have mixed wheel images now, but liked yours as the best ones.
only I can't find the next wheel images with Williams on top and the wheel name at the bottom 

WMS_Fish_Tales
WMS_Junkyard
WMS_Medieval_Madness
WMS_Getaway

Are you willing to create those ?

4 hours ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

@joyrider3774
I have mixed wheel images now, but liked yours as the best ones.
only I can't find the next wheel images with Williams on top and the wheel name at the bottom 

WMS_Fish_Tales
WMS_Junkyard
WMS_Medieval_Madness
WMS_Getaway

Are you willing to create those ?

@Mike_da_Spike i'm using these ones from here 

9 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Awesome ! Could not find them. Thanks !

Now my FX3 is almost complete (beside 3 DMD videos I need to create).
yeah .. runnign a bit behind with updating the cab
Thanks mate !

there is one game where it's impossible to create dmd i think as it does not display anything during attract mode or only some long story first on the dmd which is of no good can't really remember which game it was, so you can not really create in sync playfield backglass dmd videos as far as i remember

edit: just looked it up star was clone wars it is i think as you had to choose your side or something can't really remember but it's the only one i'm missing currently

I uploaded them, so all is accessible via GameManager and/or Pinball X Database Manager 
I uploaded your instructions for FX3 too. I hope your didn't mind. (I renamed some , so it is based on Filename and have a  distinction between FX3 and other tables)

6 minutes ago, joyrider3774 said:

there is one game where it's impossible to create dmd i think as it does not display anything during attract mode or only some long story first on the dmd which is of no good can't really remember which game it was, so you can not really create in sync playfield backglass dmd videos as far as i remember

edit: just looked it up star was clone wars it is i think as you had to choose your side or something can't really remember but it's the only one i'm missing currently

Yeah. I could not find any frame to create a good DMD.
I didn't crtae a good DMD video fro the last pack. But .. will work on it