All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

No more backglass image capture?

Playa1970

Hello,

First off, thank you for reading, and I do apologize if already asked before (like a million times), but could not just a simple answer via search.

Question:  Older versions had you press B for Backglass and S for table image (if you had those keys set anyways), to capture the images.
I downloaded the latest version since my current one stopped capturing any images, which I guess was a common problem for some reason.
Now, I see that there is only one choice for capturing images (set mine to "S")....but it only captures the playfield, not the backglass image?
I don't about any any fancy videos or anything....I would just like static images to work properly.
All I see for the backglass is the default PinballX video.  Older tables backglasses show just fine...I just need a way to capture them for newly added tables.
ANY help is most appreciated.
Thank you,
Brian