All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PBX will not show on playfield

MulletLife

No matter which screen I select for the playfield, it will always go to the dmd or bg. I see it flash for an instant on the playfield screen, but then open full screen on a different screen.

This happened after I cloned my drive as a backup and swapped it to my other vpin.

I went as far as to rename folder to PinballXY and do a fresh install, same issue.  Perhaps its a video driver issue? (donor pin had a different gpu), but both are gtx 1060. I will reinstall this next time to see if it fixes the issue.

1. Give a brief description of you sytem setup (2/3 screen setup, feedback, addressable leds)
    1. 3 Screen setup. 
  2. Are you using any 3rd party add-ons (dmdext, doflinx, PUplayer)
    1. No and not relevant
  3. Define which emulator you are having issues with (VPX, Future Pinball, FX3)
    1. Front end issue only
  4. Is the issue table specific or an issue for all tables? If so please state the table name.
    1. n/a
  5. Does this issue occur only when launching the game via PBX?
    1. n/a
  6. What Version of PBX are you on?
    1. Issue with 3.9x and then updated to 4.06 and problem persists.
  7. Attach your Pinball X xml, ini, and log files, DO NOT COPY THE CONTENTS INTO YOUR QUESTION, attach the actual files.  
    1. I can do this if people feel it will help. It is NOT an issue with me simply editing the config to say screen2 vs screen 1.

Thank you very much for any help you can offer. 

Please attach your logfile and pinballx.ini as you decribe above during the issue. That will really help us

Edit: so you have 2 cabinets, one was working and you cloned the harddrive e and put it into the otherone ? Is the hardware the same ?

Cloning a drive to a different setup could cause a load of issues i guess.

What happens if BG and DMD are unplugged, so playfield is only connected screen? and is it set as primary already in windows?

Probably worth posting a screenshot of your screen set up in windows as well as the log and ini files.

(last resort will be follow link in this post, but don't think you're there yet https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/20798-please-help-pinball-x-back-glass-video-wont-show-up-resolved/?do=findComment&comment=177934)