All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Mame List Not Showing

tonyvalf

Hi,  Newbie to Mame and Game Ex  but having an issue.  My setup is with an X-Arcade Tank Stick, and all was working well until yesterday, when something changed for Mame list.  When I launch Game Ex now, and select Mame with the Player 1 button on XArcade stick, it "double clicks" and goes straight to the first game that was on my Rom List.  It will allow me to play it, but I cannot get back to the Mame Rom List I had.  I have also set up Sega Genesis, Daphne, Nintendo, Model 2 and 3, and Super Nintendo, and can still see the list wheel list and see all games on those, select and play, it is just the Mame Emulator which will not allow me to see the wheel list of Roms and select.  If I search for a title I can see if and launch.  If I use my keyboard, same thing when I select the enter button (which is to be expected since the XArcade is really just a simply keyboard).  Any suggestions?  Not sure why it is reading one press of the Player 2 / enter button as two clicks, but I am assuming that is why I am not seeing the list, since the frontend is reading the click twice, so going to the list, then going to the first Rom that would be on there since it is thinking that was the selection (second "click").

Tony

Hi Tony - can you attach copies  (no copy & paste please) of your gameex.ini and log,txt files in reply? Including these files when reporting a problem  often gives us enough information to help you resolve the issue reported or at least gives us a start.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...