All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Batch file issue when launching FX3 table within Pinball X

stargate66

Might be timing issue;

I think you could also amend your bat file to pass the dmdext parameters on the same line as the start as well.

Note, I don't use mirroring so may be off with my suggestion, but knew i'd seen the timing thing mentioned somewhere before.

If that doesn't help please also attach your log.txt file (after launching an FX3 table)

I see you start dmdext twice.

First just the exe file, second the correct parameters.

So.. i use batch files too (not for fx3), but for vpx and pinball arcade (with dmdext in mirror mode ) and for me all fine

Not at my cab now, but must be easy

Yep, got it working.  Thanks Mike.

A curious question, do you guys have any issues with the Universal tables in FX3 (Jaws, ET, BTTF)? Those DMDs even with Freezy still do not look right (kinda fuzzy) during play. Williams tables and others are fine.

15 minutes ago, stargate66 said:

Yep, got it working.  Thanks Mike.

A curious question, do you guys have any issues with the Universal tables in FX3 (Jaws, ET, BTTF)? Those DMDs even with Freezy still do not look right (kinda fuzzy) during play. Williams tables and others are fine.

Not that I am aware of. Need to check it. 

Also to attract mode ? I've made some real dmd videos caprured from attract mode and didn't noticed that they where fuzzy

I use 1.7.3ĺ. 1.72 and 1.71 didn't work after the Haloween update.

Edit: just played them. Don't see fuzzy or un-sharp during playing. Tried bttf, jaws and ET.

The texts, scores are looks normall for me: