All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Thanksgiving!

Draco1962

9 Ways to Have a Happy Thanksgiving with Your Family

I am thankful for the friendships made and comradery that we have had in the forums over the years. My wish for you is that you are able to spend quality time with your friends and family and find peace for the remainder of this year and the start of the next.

This year has been a difficult one having suffered some health setbacks and losses - both familial and friends. I am thankful for those that remain and make sure to let them know.  I am thankful for every day that I am on the right side of the earth as that means an opportunity to overcome some of the obstacles in my way and better survive the ones over which I have no control.  I am thankful that I have my beautiful wife Alicia and an awesome God that has shown a way to get through adversity when I could not.

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 1