All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Plunger Launcher for any Pinball Software

societyab

I wrote this simple script that will work with any pinball software to make a pinscape plunger act like a button when pressed. 

It works great I use it with Future Pinball, ProPinball, Slamit Pinball, Pinball Fx, Tpa and Pinball Wicked.

(should work with any plunger setup) 

The option that comes with Pinscape seems to only work with Visual Pinball.

It will not affect regular plunger action.

Just needs a slight press in of the plunger you do not have to press hard at all.

You simply set PlungerButton.exe to run before in PinballX and set the PlungerBkill.exe run after to close the script.

If you have any problems I provided the source. Just use Joysticktest.exe to check where your Z axis rest at.

If your pinball program uses anything other than the Enter key for the Launch button you will need to change this in the ahk file and compile (needs autohotkey installed) (Or change it in the Pinball Software if possible.)

PlungerButton.exe PlungerBkill.exe PlungerButton.ahk Joysticktest.exe