All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Recording DMD from Game Manager issue

cherga

Just noticed an issue. Not sure if it's related to any recent changes because I haven't used the option in a while however when I record videos from the Game List Manager, DMD recordings are showing up as captures of my backglass. (3-screen cabinet). I'm getting the same video for both the BG and DMD. ini file attached... If unrelated, let me know and I'll post a new topic. Thanks

PinballX.ini

3 hours ago, cherga said:

Just noticed an issue. Not sure if it's related to any recent changes because I haven't used the option in a while however when I record videos from the Game List Manager, DMD recordings are showing up as captures of my backglass. (3-screen cabinet). I'm getting the same video for both the BG and DMD. ini file attached... If unrelated, let me know and I'll post a new topic. Thanks

PinballX.ini 12.69 kB · 1 download

Also post your log file (after doing a video capture) for Tom. 

Just so you know its best to create a nerw topic each time rather than assume. I don't believe your issue is related to a recent release as such. Did you do anything else such as install a new version of visual pinball? I am not sure dmd capture works with externall pinmame dll. It is working for me with latest release.