All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Table Audio Pinball FX3

susoarkangel

14 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Not sure if I have fx3, audio. If i have them, I will upload them tomorrow, so you can download them with gamemanager.

thank you very much, I have the 91 tables I don't know if you will have all the audios but with what I can upload a thousand thanks

@Mike_da_Spike copy the pxp file in question to a different location / folder. Get quickbms and get this script for it zen_studio_pxp.bms  Launch quickbms.exe not quickbms_4gb_files.exe select the zen.studio_pxp.bms file in first selection dialog, in next dialog select PXP files and in final dialog select an empty folder where the pxp file will be extracted to. In the extracted folder there should be a SFX folder with ogg files. Rename music.ogg to [tablename].ogg and you extracted the music. There is plenty more of audio when you extracted the files and i also have a wonky way of opening the extracted texture files (*.pxt) files. i can view playfield image backlglasses and cabinet art on the sides as well and export to png. if your interested in that as well let me know. But i did not do it as it was not related to this topic.

This extraction method also works for pinball fx2. I extracted a lot of the table audio using this way to complete my collection (i have all 93 table audio files but some i gotten from other people's uploads)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, joyrider3774 said:

@Mike_da_Spike copy the pxp file in question to a different location / folder. Get quickbms and get this script for it zen_studio_pxp.bms  Launch quickbms.exe not quickbms_4gb_files.exe select the zen.studio_pxp.bms file in first selection dialog, in next dialog select PXP files and in final dialog select an empty folder where the pxp file will be extracted to. In the extracted folder there should be a SFX folder with ogg files. Rename music.ogg to [tablename].ogg and you extracted the music. There is plenty more of audio when you extracted the files and i also have a wonky way of opening the extracted texture files (*.pxt) files. i can view playfield image backlglasses and cabinet art on the sides as well and export to png. if your interested in that as well let me know. But i did not do it as it was not related to this topic.

This extraction method also works for pinball fx2. I extracted a lot of the table audio using this way to complete my collection (i have all 93 table audio files but some i gotten from other people's uploads)

You are a crack, thanks and how can I do what you say about backglas and playfield

Thanks @joyrider3774 ! Wasn't aware of quickBMS. New world is opening for me
I see they have a lot of script on th ewebsite (also for Zaccaria)
I hope you don't mind that I used your sound files and uploaded it for FX3 ?

@susoarkangel

You should now able to download the sound files via GameManger for Fx3