All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] PinballFX3 backglass no corrects

susoarkangel

I'm already desperate with Pinball FX3 in Pinball X
If you executed Pinball FX3, the Backglass was selected correctly. If I do it from Pinball X, all BlackGlass of Pinball FX3 appear others that I don't know where the ones that I have appear in their directory PinballX / Media / Pinball FX3 / Backglass images
how strange that the corresponding backglass appear to me but they have a pinballfx2 thing that they are not in the direction since they modify them all and now they will be pinballfx3.
My question is that this is stored in a cache or something because I don't know what to do or where to look

log.txt PinballX.ini

When reporting an issue with PinballX, please attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files (do not copy and paste!).

That will allow others to better review your settings and make suggestions to help you fix the problem.

2 minutes ago, susoarkangel said:

Thanks. Was not the option I thought it was set wrong.
You mentioned it is there in FX3, but not starting with PBX, if you hit ALT-TAB, is it there ? 
And do you use the DOF directB2s files, or the static images from FX3 ?

6 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Thanks. Was not the option I thought it was set wrong.
You mentioned it is there in FX3, but not starting with PBX, if you hit ALT-TAB, is it there ? 
And do you use the DOF directB2s files, or the static images from FX3 ?

the static images of FX3 do not know how to do it with videos or otherwise I am new to all this

I don't have to press ALT + TAB since BlackGalss comes out but images come out that I can't even find on my computer

Lol, No problem
You can also put the statics GIF in PBX and set the "HIDE Backglass" to unchecked. That means it stays to image from PBX in FX3 as well.
DOF (direct output framework), is pretty awesome. You can attach all kind of stuff to it.
But for FX3, DDH created also animated backglasses for FX3

See https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=36184

I think in a stage that you want DOF for extra leds,lights, bells, solonoids etc. 
And welcome to the club !

11 hours ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Lol, No problem
You can also put the statics GIF in PBX and set the "HIDE Backglass" to unchecked. That means it stays to image from PBX in FX3 as well.
DOF (direct output framework), is pretty awesome. You can attach all kind of stuff to it.
But for FX3, DDH created also animated backglasses for FX3

See https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=36184

I think in a stage that you want DOF for extra leds,lights, bells, solonoids etc. 
And welcome to the club !

solved delete the Backglas video and images folder and create a new and all solved. I don't know what it would be but in those folders there was nothing, but in the end doing that solved.
Thank you for your time and help.