All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Random images LOADING WAIT

susoarkangel

2 hours ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Im not following you.

You want to disable the table images ? And uses loading videos ?

I want to disable the images and videos and that images appear personalized of LOADING WAIT PLEASE.
Download them from here in the forum.
If I activate launching a table with a single button, the 6 images I have work

@susoarkangel

I'm not sure if i understand correctly either, i read it slightly differently to mike_da_spike...

Are you saying you have loading images and they work ok when launched via a launch key, but they do not work if you select a game and then launch via the Play Game menu option?

Not sure what version you're running or your settings (loading folders or playfield image selected in settings?), sp please post your pinballx.ini and log.txt files as well. Thanks.

5 hours ago, scutters said:

@susoarkangel

I'm not sure if i understand correctly either, i read it slightly differently to mike_da_spike...

Are you saying you have loading images and they work ok when launched via a launch key, but they do not work if you select a game and then launch via the Play Game menu option?

Not sure what version you're running or your settings (loading folders or playfield image selected in settings?), sp please post your pinballx.ini and log.txt files as well. Thanks.

I put the route and an image of what I have to load as LOADING
C: \ PinballX \ Media \ Loading Images \

And what I DO NOT want to screw up is this
C: \ PinballX \ Media \ Images
loading.gif

Loading.png

I still don't understand.
I thought that PinballX\Media\Images\loading.gif is used for internall files . Needed by PBX (and I thought the gif is used for showing in gamemanager that it is downloading )

The files in folder PinballX\Media\Loading Images\ can you use to put your files for loading images that are used to load a table