All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Williams™ Pinball: Universal Monsters Pack

joyrider3774

I have not created my backglass and table video's yet but i did create some wheels already for it. I'll create a new reply post once i have done my table video's etc and uploaded to ftp. The wheels as well as templates and the backglasses i use for my 2 monitor setup are already available on ftp in my folder joyrider3774 in the other uploads section

GameNames:

• BALLY_Creature_from_the_Black_Lagoon
  • WMS_Monster_Bash

Credits: 

WMS_Monster_Bash.thumb.png.e292455c5b60a1771cd625b797e74400.pngBALLY_Creature_from_the_Black_Lagoon.thumb.png.a3cceea0cb3273ce103cf6d05ac3e1f7.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i just noticed i made fault with the monster bash logo. The logo from roadshow is still visible underneath it seems. I will fix this issue when i get home tonight and upload new versions. I probably had forgotten to remove the layer / set to invisible before creating the wheel. But seems noone noticed not even i until now :)

Edit: correct monster bash wheel image uploaded to first post and removed the wrong one

• Thanks 1

Table, dmd and backglass videos alternate view + classic view created and uploaded to ftp. Table video's are 1920x1080 but backblass video's only 1024x768 its what i use in my 2 monitor cabinet so not sure anyone can do anything with those. Dmd's are just extracted from my backglass video's which are recorded while playing the game