All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

white loading screen when loading table in pbx

king91six

Sounds like the new loading snapshot.

Please post your pinballx.ini and log.txt files (after launching a table), and also confim what loading media you're using (loading video, or the default loading.png image), and if you're using playfield videos or images in the front end while browsing tables to confirm.

Thanks.

8 minutes ago, scutters said:

Sounds like the new loading snapshot.

Please post your pinballx.ini and log.txt files (after launching a table), and also confim what loading media you're using (loading video, or the default loading.png image), and if you're using playfield videos or images in the front end while browsing tables to confirm.

Thanks.

im at work so I will post a bit later, im using table videos in frontend, its only when loading them, I have a video and the default png. neither working

thank you

No problem..

Sounds like you must be on a recent version of pinballx anyway (update to latest if you're not on it already).

Then check this setting under settings.exe Genereal settings (at the bottom);

image.png.ffd666b28e25842fd53aefdf9bc18e89.png

Use playfield images - takes a screenshot of your playfield video and overlays a gif (default is a wheel) on it as a loading screen

Use loading folders - uses files in your pinballx\media\loading images & loading videos folders as loading screen, randomly by default. I think you're on this option now. 

It may be you can just switch to the other option and if you like it use it, but there's a lot of stuff you can do with the loading screen now (check the loading gifs & loading videos topics under the pinballx media projects section), so it's worth having a think about what you want as a loading screen(s)

17 hours ago, scutters said:

No problem..

Sounds like you must be on a recent version of pinballx anyway (update to latest if you're not on it already).

Then check this setting under settings.exe Genereal settings (at the bottom);

image.png.ffd666b28e25842fd53aefdf9bc18e89.png

Use playfield images - takes a screenshot of your playfield video and overlays a gif (default is a wheel) on it as a loading screen

Use loading folders - uses files in your pinballx\media\loading images & loading videos folders as loading screen, randomly by default. I think you're on this option now. 

It may be you can just switch to the other option and if you like it use it, but there's a lot of stuff you can do with the loading screen now (check the loading gifs & loading videos topics under the pinballx media projects section), so it's worth having a think about what you want as a loading screen(s)

here are the files. and pic of what it looks like when loading

log.txt PinballX.ini

4.jpg

Edited by king91six
pics added

You're set to use the 'use playfield images' option for loading media - that's why you get the 'wheel' overlay, not sure why it's on a white screen though, it should be over a snapshot of the table video.

Update to the latest version of pinballx from 3.82, there were a few tweaks in that area as it was new.

If you still get the white screen after that, post your lav filter video config settings as a screenshot (which i assume you have installed from the pinballx homepage?).

Cheers

2 hours ago, scutters said:

You're set to use the 'use playfield images' option for loading media - that's why you get the 'wheel' overlay, not sure why it's on a white screen though, it should be over a snapshot of the table video.

Update to the latest version of pinballx from 3.82, there were a few tweaks in that area as it was new.

If you still get the white screen after that, post your lav filter video config settings as a screenshot (which i assume you have installed from the pinballx homepage?).

Cheers

if I update pinball x do I have to start over setting everything up?

On 10/30/2019 at 7:58 AM, scutters said:

Cheers

yep that fixed it, thanks for your time