All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Missing media downloads - GameEx Arcade Edition

zoopcrewkid

I noticed that GameEx Arcade Edition is not downloading snaps, titles, video backgrounds, and videos for the following systems: Sega Saturn, Nintendo Game Cube, and Sega Dreamcast. I manually download images and videos from emumovies and it worked fine. Could it be something with the script?

The downloads will not necessarily be immediate or all at once and may take a while for some systems.

Can you attach copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt files (no copy and paste please) so that they may be reviewed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure GameEx Arcade Edition is not logging into emuMovies. I tried installing it from a different PC and I'm still getting the same thing. In the past when I would log into GameEx it would show logging into EmuMovies at the bottom. Then it would start downloading downloading artwork for different systems.

LogArtWorkDownload.txt