All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Universal Monsters Pack! FX3

BrandonLaw

• 2 weeks later...

Bought them both this moring.   Look great although Zen broke the DMDExt screen grabber code so my PinDMDV3 doesn't work with the --pinballfx3 as source anymore.     Even the --legacy-fx3 alternate grabber isn't working right.  DMD displays with --legacy-fx3 but it is fuzzy/blurry and pixels missing or colored wrong.

2 hours ago, GAH1068 said:

Bought them both this moring.   Look great although Zen broke the DMDExt screen grabber code so my PinDMDV3 doesn't work with the --pinballfx3 as source anymore.     Even the --legacy-fx3 alternate grabber isn't working right.  DMD displays with --legacy-fx3 but it is fuzzy/blurry and pixels missing or colored wrong.

I saw this posted on freezy's github. Hope he can fix it quickly

https://github.com/freezy/dmd-extensions/issues/195

14 hours ago, jdsabin1 said:

Hey Brandon - any chance you're going to upload 4k videos for these new tables? Please? :)

Anything for you and the other nerds here.  Here are the zips of what I'm using currently including the vids.  Enjoy.

BALLY_Creature_from_the_Black_Lagoon.zip

WMS_Monster_Bash.zip

If you need to rotate the videos...click me.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, GAH1068 said:

Freezy has a fix for the new tables.     See closed post #195 on the Github site.     Working perfect again with memory grabber which greatly improves quality on real dmd

Yes. I tested too succesfully.

I created with the new version of dmdext all frames that the dmd creates in attract mode. If I have some time in the weekend, I will create a mp4 video for it and upload to ftp (for people with realDMD. can be used in PBX)

• Like 1