All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Help! How do I get Virtual Jaguar to run in Gameex?

axl

Hello! Virtual Jaguar emulator runs and plays games but when trying to launch through Gameex, it just doesn't. No matter what I do. Just glitches and brings me back to Gameex. What am I missing? Thanks for any help!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2019 at 1:40 PM, axl said:

Hello! Virtual Jaguar emulator runs and plays games but when trying to launch through Gameex, it just doesn't. No matter what I do. Just glitches and brings me back to Gameex. What am I missing? Thanks for any help!

I have been messing around in Gameex regular since I have problems with Evo atm.  I'm able to get the Project Tempest emulator to run fine, but Virtual Jaguar does the same to me.

Few years back I believe I found a solution to this issue, and had something to do with the advanced emulator options or emulator setup.  Something with the loading command in those drop down menus.