All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] PinballX DMD video plays Over Pinmame DMD on PinDMD V2

maguiar

Hello All,

I apologize if this has already been posted, I searched the site and could not find anything similar to my issue.  Here is my problem, I have a real DMD, PinDMD V2 and it is working as it should when starting VPX outside of PinballX. Once in PinballX, the DMD videos display as they should but once I start a game, the DMD video does not close and continues to play over the Pinmame DMD.  Was wondering if anyone has ran into this problem and or if anyone knows what I need to do to resolve this.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, scutters said:

Please attach your pinballx.ini and log.txt files

cheers

Thanks, I know better than to ask for help without providing the details.  I am away from home at the moment and will post them ASAP. :-)

1 hour ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Do you have "hide dmd" checked in game manger per table ?

If this option is unchecked, the dmd remain from pbx over vpx.

The next screenshot will keep the dmd and the backglass from pbx 

1802792560_SmartSelect_20191009-184446_SamsungInternetBeta.jpg.bad0bf6e815518b500ae6d3d91e10739.jpg

Thanks for the help.  No, Hide DMD is not checked.

5 hours ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

So after you checked the checkbox it is working?

I feel so stupid right now.  I thought that the check boxes operated opposite of how they do.  I checked "Hide DMD" and that resolved the issue.  Thanks for your help.