All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[PLUGIN] PinballX Statistics Display

scutters

47 minutes ago, DBrown67 said:

Re-visited this today. Using up to date PinballX and plugin. Comments still are not displaying at all. Made sure not to use GameManager (as that deletes the comments on the XML file).

I only have Game Name and Comments ticked. Game name shows on my 3rd screen but no comments. It does display in correct font/colour. Comments are there within the XML file in the same format as Game name.

Hmm, maybe i missed something in my tests..  Can you zip up and attach your PBXStatsDisplay.ini and PBXStatsDisplay_log.txt from your Pinballx\plugins folder as well as a copy of your database xml file and i'll have a look. Thanks.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DBrown67 said:

I just started using DBM yesterday and I already prefer it over Game Manager. So yeah I'll look into that.

DBM does allow multiline comments :). But the stats plugin won't allow different fonts if you want the text displayed to be fancy (It would need some kind of markup language within the xml, and wouldn't work for the DMD display options where font choices are limited). Best the stats plugin could do would be a mix of upper and lower case letters in the text, so using uppercase instead of bold for titles etc.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated firmware on my playfield LCD and now I can't see stats on backglass.  Didn't change any of the settings in the ini file, but I think the Windows screen assignments may have been changed from 1 for the playfield to 2.  My ini file for the stats2.0 plugin shows an x axis position of about 5350 which typically put the stats right on the lower right corner of the backglass.  Now, anything over the x axis max of the playfield (i.e., 3840)  doesn't show up at all anywhere. 

UPDATED:  Fixed by making my playfield the only display.  Apply settings.  Then extending that monitor so that backglass monitor is on the right for "extending the display"  My backglass had moved to the left in Windows Display Settings.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, echodun said:

Updated firmware on my playfield LCD and now I can't see stats on backglass.  Didn't change any of the settings in the ini file, but I think the Windows screen assignments may have been changed from 1 for the playfield to 2.  My ini file for the stats2.0 plugin shows an x axis position of about 5350 which typically put the stats right on the lower right corner of the backglass.  Now, anything over the x axis max of the playfield (i.e., 3840)  doesn't show up at all anywhere. 

UPDATED:  Fixed by making my playfield the only display.  Apply settings.  Then extending that monitor so that backglass monitor is on the right for "extending the display"  My backglass had moved to the left in Windows Display Settings.

Thanks for the update with the fix. It makes sense as the plugin works from the relative position of the full desktop (all screens), so would be affected by the screens positions being changed in windows.