All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] PinballX Game List Manager dont import online

MrCosme

Hi,

I purchased the one year Game ex pass to use it on Pinball X and import all media stuff.

But after complete the settings, adding my user and pass, then go to game manager and choose online import, and import all, then nothing happended

Even trying to import a simple wheel, appear a blank windows with nothing to import.

Please your help to validate where could be the issue.

Let me know if additional information is needed.

Thanks

MrCosme

You did name your table description in a normal way ? Like perhaps select the auto fill in tablename. If your game description was "exotic" it probably won't find anything and shows an empty list What was your table description you tried it with ?. But there could be other causes. Are you able to connect to the ftp with your user and password?

10 minutes ago, MrCosme said:

Hey, 

I have a bunch of tables that the program recognized starting it for the first time, soin that way no exotic tables

Tried the ftp, but its read only and dont let me download any file. 

how did you try the ftp you are a supporting member and should be able to download files. You need to use a program like filezilla and enter the ftp details in it along with your username not use the readonly http browse link. I'm not at home so can not give you screenshot on how to set it up but can do it tonight.

Can you give an example table name (description) that did not work or did not download anything. Are you saying initially it worked ? Yesterday there was a problem with logging in there's another topic about but should be fixed but one never knows if it's not completely fixed. I'm not at home right now so can't test anything