All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Info too many games listed mame

oilersman

Is there a simple way to delete game titles within gameex? Instead of seeing for example... 7 titles of the same name of a game  yet only 1 of those titles actually works and plays? I tried to clean up in romcenter and it deleted everything so just wondering if gameex has an option that I'm missing. This is for a mame 2003 romset. 

• 4 months later...

Ok. So, is this a normal operation.. In gameex arcade, one of my ROMs will be listed but will not play due to it trying to play one of the "7" other versions and not the one that actually works. I know some other frontends have the option on right click to choose one and set as default  but I seriously think gameex arcade edition is the best and fastest running (on my pc) and I'd really like to use that one only. 

You can try adding that specific ROM to the Do Not Filter setting in the Wizard and Update List after saving the change, or, as Tom suggested, upgrading your MAME  and ROMset to a newer version.