All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] PinballX game list manager and Online Gamex Login have stopped working

stoj

My apologies in advance if this isn't the right forum to place to post this.

PinballX game list manager and the online gamex login both appear to of stoped working..

image.thumb.png.a68d2f5a21f03ad54fdb5c2a71142289.png

• Game list manager was working fine yesterday.
  • Presumably game list manager isn't working due to site login issues (screenshot below).
    https://online.gameex.com/login.aspx
  • Game list manager doesn't produce any errors, just swirls for a minute and then returns no results.  It's even returning results for games that I know contain online images (e.g. AC/DC).
  • PinballX\LOG\log.txt is empty.  This file doesn't seem to be used for game list manager??
  • I was using 3.71 and also tried upgrading to 3.74 without any luck.

Presumably the login is due to an update to the web site. These things happen :)

Perhaps though game list manager could be improved in a future version to display an error dialog or update a log file?

Cheers

No problem.  I can confirm both the logon and games manager are both working again.

Any thoughts on updating game list manager to display an error dialog and/or updating a log file?  It'd make diagnosing similar issues in the future simpler.

• 1 month later...

You are responding to a thread that is several months old and escaped my attention to lock once resolved.

Please open a new thread with details about the issue you are encountering. Attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files (please do not copy and paste the contents!).

Also note what emulator and specifically which table(s) are affected. Attaching your xml file will probably be a big help as well.