All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

3.66 Can Not Return to system menu if basic menu mode is enabled

joyrider3774

Hi,

I'm not using this feature, but i only tested it out. I noticed if you enable basic menu mode and you have the system menu enabled + show system menu at start up, the entry to go back to the System menu is also gone with this option enabled.

image.png.935e87a09feb91c65a0cefdaaf789b66.png

This is all i get to see so no way to get back to the system menu. I think this is a small oversight and when system menu is enabled it should probably still display the entry for returning to the system menu ?
image.thumb.png.83d5bab6140f728fd7f5105dec441fab.png

I'm only posting it as it's possible people in the future will start making use of this option combination and they might perhaps experience the same problem. As said before i'm not using the option only tested it out

Edit: sorry posted in wrong forum section, please move to general section when you see this

1 hour ago, Tom Speirs said:

This is actually by design. Enabling basic menu mode disables all sub menus including systems.

Maybe system menu on startup should be disabled as well then if basic menu is enabled (show directly all tables)? As i can see it once on startup but not afterwards thats what made me think it's a small bug / weirdness if you enable system menu + show system menu on startup + the new setting