All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[PLUGIN] PinballX Loading Video & Image Changer (de-randomiser) V2

scutters

• 3 months later...

Hi.
Love the random table generator, and it works perfectly.
Is it possible to use random table and the loading screen to that specific table.
Now it works like this:
random table with the random table loading screen and not the loading screen to the table

eksample
Random table => Avatar => loading screen for Random table and not avatar.

Solution ?

tligu

22 hours ago, tligu said:

Hi.
Love the random table generator, and it works perfectly.
Is it possible to use random table and the loading screen to that specific table.
Now it works like this:
random table with the random table loading screen and not the loading screen to the table

eksample
Random table => Avatar => loading screen for Random table and not avatar.

Solution ?

tligu

The plugins don't 'talk' to each other so it's not possible with how they currently work..   but Mike's right, when launching a random table i think the chosen table should remain unknown until it's loaded. Let the suspense build!! ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, echodun said:

Any way to get the backglass to stay on while loading as well?

Most people set the Backglass option in Game Manager or PinballX Database Manager so that the backglass is not hidden in game (so continues to show during game launch). The other option is to use a backglass image file (if you have a backglass video showing in PinballX but also have a backglass image file then PinballX will switch to the backglass image file on table launch). Hope that helps.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, echodun said:

Any way to get the backglass to stay on while loading as well?

2 hours ago, scutters said:

Most people set the Backglass option in Game Manager or PinballX Database Manager so that the backglass is not hidden in game (so continues to show during game launch). The other option is to use a backglass image file (if you have a backglass video showing in PinballX but also have a backglass image file then PinballX will switch to the backglass image file on table launch). Hope that helps.

Here's an explanation (including video ) that will show the backglass during load of table . It is based on DBM, but same feature can be used within game list manager

Check the video starting from 4:20 and it will show a backglass image during launch. Removing the image, will show you the video 

• Like 2