All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

When selecting a Mame Game a Backgroundimage of Gameex is shown for a second

MoggFanatic

Hello.

When i select a Mame-Game in the Wheel while in the background the snapvideo is playing, for a Brief second a Mame Backgroundimage from Gameex is displayed, then the text and images pop up and the artwork and the other image is replaced.
It is some sort of default Backgroundimage and comes with the default theme i think but i could not find it in it.  I did search in every theme and  Gameex Media folder to swap it with a black picture. I think i  already did this some years ago. Now its not a good transition and is ruining the experience. Other Emulators are not affected.

Video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1V5ndPY2MhztzmbU7

How do i stop this Backgroundimage to be shown?

Or where is this image stored?

Thanks in advance
Mogg

IMG_20190904_003944.jpg

GameEx.ini log.txt

I moved your thread to the correct forum so it would get proper attention.

Can you attach (NO copy & paste please) copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt files when reporting an issue? 

Also, if possible, could you possibly get a video capture of what you are seeing may be if help as well.

Thank you Tom Speirs,

I found the mamebak in my theme. After deleting it, a blue gradient image is showing, it's the mamebak from the default theme. After deleting that, the background artworks are no longer showing when I select a Mame game and look at the game info.

So I did replace the mamebak with a  black png and now the transition is much better. It's a workaround.