All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Loading videos

joyrider3774

• 1 month later...

Forgot to post this earlier, i did an alternate loading video builder app that some may find easier to use or prefer to adding dynamic overlays. The results you get are very different (and if you really wanted to you could combine the use of both loading video tools running one after the other...  but that might be just a bit too crazy! :lol:)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/4/2019 at 4:47 AM, scutters said:

CD "C:\Pinballx\media\visual pinball\table videos"
for /R %%f in (*.f4v) do (
"C:\Pinballx\ffmpeg" -i "%%f" -i "C:\Pinballx\media\Loading Videos\LoadingOverlayTrans.png" -filter_complex "[1]scale=4000:-1;[0] overlay=(main_w-overlay_w)/2:(main_h-overlay_h)/2,vflip,hflip" -codec:a copy "C:\Pinballx\media\Loading Videos\%%~nf.mp4" -y
 )

@scuttersI tried using this and I get an error:
Cannot find a matching stream for unlabeled input pad 1 on filter Parsed_overlay_1

The line just prior to this Says:

Stream #1:0: Video: png, rgba(pc), 1920x1080 [SAR 3779:3779 DAR:16:9], 25 tbr...

FYI, I am on a 4K display so could be why a 1920x1080 stream is not found?

7 hours ago, MrGrynch said:

Cannot find a matching stream for unlabeled input pad 1 on filter Parsed_overlay_1

Stream #1:0: Video: png, rgba(pc), 1920x1080 [SAR 3779:3779 DAR:16:9], 25 tbr...

Did you try the loading video tool ? This will generated all the  missing loading videos. You can use it with your own overlays, or download the videos added with the tool.

Tool worked for me for years for my 4k screen as well

1 minute ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Did you try the loading video tool ? This will generated all the  missing loading videos. You can use it with your own overlays, or download the videos added with the tool.

Tool worked for me for years for my 4k screen as well

I couldn’t get it to just use an overlay without an animation

1 hour ago, MrGrynch said:

I couldn’t get it to just use an overlay without an animation

You can create an overlay and convert it to a video with a specific length. This will use your playfield video and cut it to the length of your overlay animation.

12 hours ago, MrGrynch said:

Try swapping the use of the streams around, so the command is like this instead;

"C:\Pinballx\ffmpeg" -i "%%f" -i "C:\Pinballx\media\Loading Videos\LoadingOverlayTrans.png" -filter_complex "[0] overlay=(main_w-overlay_w)/2:(main_h-overlay_h)/2,vflip,hflip; [1]scale=4000:-1" -codec:a copy "C:\Pinballx\media\Loading Videos\%%~nf.mp4" -y
 )

Note - you'll need to flip the overlay image 180 degrees. Make sure you change .f4v to .mp4 if that's the file type you use for playfield videos too.

... Or use Mikes app (or even the one i did!) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, scutters said:

Try swapping the use of the streams around, so the command is like this instead;

"C:\Pinballx\ffmpeg" -i "%%f" -i "C:\Pinballx\media\Loading Videos\LoadingOverlayTrans.png" -filter_complex "[0] overlay=(main_w-overlay_w)/2:(main_h-overlay_h)/2,vflip,hflip; [1]scale=4000:-1" -codec:a copy "C:\Pinballx\media\Loading Videos\%%~nf.mp4" -y
 )

Note - you'll need to flip the overlay image 180 degrees. Make sure you change .f4v to .mp4 if that's the file type you use for playfield videos too.

... Or use Mikes app (or even the one i did!) 

Thanks Scutters!  I tried using Mike's but it won't do just and overlay without an animation.  I'll check out your app.

7 hours ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

You can create an overlay and convert it to a video with a specific length. This will use your playfield video and cut it to the length of your overlay animation.

I can convert my static overlay .png file to a video?  Won't that lose the transparency from the overlay?

9 minutes ago, MrGrynch said:

I can convert my static overlay .png file to a video?  Won't that lose the transparency from the overlay?

Not if you create an Apng from it (animated png)
Can be done via ezgif for example.

@scutters When I use your program and create a preview, its fine.  When I try to run it for real it hangs:

6/17/2022 3:33:54 PM : Initialize Complete
6/17/2022 3:35:18 PM : FFMPEG_InitialRotateAndSize :  -y -thread_queue_size 512 -i "C:\PinballX\Media\Visual Pinball\Table Videos\Amazing Spider-Man (Gottlieb 1980) Sound MOD v2.0.mp4" -vf "transpose=2" -an -vcodec libx264  -t 6 -r 30 -preset medium -crf 18 -f mp4 "C:\Loadng Video Builder V1_1_1\tmpffmpeg.mp4"
6/17/2022 3:35:26 PM : VLC_AddEffect :  -I dummy --dummy-quiet --ignore-config "C:\Loadng Video Builder V1_1_1\tmpffmpeg.mp4" --play-and-exit --sout #transcode{vcodec=mp4v,venc=ffmpeg{hurry-up},acodec=none,fps=30,vfilter=gaussianblur}:standard{access=file,dst="C:\Loadng Video Builder V1_1_1\tmpvlc1.mp4"} vlc://quit
6/17/2022 3:36:29 PM : VLC_AddText :  -I dummy --dummy-quiet --ignore-config "C:\Loadng Video Builder V1_1_1\tmpvlc1.mp4" --play-and-exit --sout #transcode{vcodec=mp4vvenc=ffmpeg{hurry-up},acodec=none,fps=30,sfilter=marq{marquee="Loading...",position=0,color=0xFFFFFF,opacity=255,size=450}}:standard{access=file,dst="C:\Loadng Video Builder V1_1_1\tmpvlc3.mp4"} vlc://quit
6/17/2022 3:36:38 PM : ERROR: btnBuild_Click : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

55 minutes ago, MrGrynch said:

@scutters When I use your program and create a preview, its fine.  When I try to run it for real it hangs:

Interesting, there must be a combination of settings that has a path through the code i haven't used/tested (or something like that)

Can you zip up the log.txt and builder.ini files from the apps folder along with any overlays you're using and i'll have a look at it, attach the files in the support thread [APP] Loading Video Builder - User Projects - Spesoft Forums (gameex.com) and i'll reply there once i figure it out. 

For the text alignment please also advise if you're running the playfield screen in landscape or portrait as that may be a factor.

Cheers

• 3 months later...
On 8/9/2019 at 16:06, scutters said:

Aquí está la versión 2 de la pantalla de carga de estilo de la familia addams (mejores imágenes obtenidas de la excelente coloración de NetzZWerg  http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3746-the-addams-family-colorization/ , si no la estás usando, ¡deberías!) . Esta versión también debería reproducirse mejor.

Prácticamente el mismo comando ffmpeg que antes, excepto: por alguna razón, esto funciona sin problemas para mí a una tasa de bits más alta, así que b:v ahora 5M (el tamaño del archivo también es más grande como consecuencia), y como la secuencia de imágenes es de 60 cuadros con r establecido en 15 eso significa 4 segundos en total, establezca t en 00:00:04.0 Los nombres de los archivos también son diferentes, así que ingresé i cambiado a TAF%%03d.png. 

Se adjunta secuencia de imágenes.

Secuencia de imágenes.zip

que archivo .bat hay que utilizar?