All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

pinballx setup steam other system???

fq360

you need to create a database manually the tables don't auto list themselves in game manager. Also stern pinball arcade does not have any commandline parameters to launch a table they just don't support it. 

On the other hand if you just want to launch stern pinball arcade add one table in game manager under the stern pinball arcade system (name it stern pinball arcade) and if you select it it will launch stern pinball arcade with how you have it setup currently. But if you want be able to launch tables directly from within pinballx for stern pinball arcade it would require scripts to control stern pinball arcade, like launch the game and select the tables based on parameters. But looking at the setup you did i'm guessing you only want to launch the game from within pinballx with no table selection

it's also possible a system does not show up in system menu if it does not have any tables listed, but i did not verify that

if you want to launch tables directly freecammod supports stern pinball arcade using -stern parameter but i have not tested this as i don't own the tables in pinball aracde. I do use freecammod for the pinball arcade (not stern pinball arcade) and i got it working more or less fine (only sporadically i need to use my mouse to select something) so it is an option if you want to be able to launch tables directly for stern pinball arcade

Edit: sorry i'm wrong it seems they have removed stern pinball arcade support :(

image.thumb.png.dcd7c01ca60653fe588579e3693e49c3.png

Edit2: it seems i do own the tables now, i had bought all tables on pinball arcade and now when logging in using same account my tables got unlocked in stern pinball arcade as well (this did not work a few months ago with me)