All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Help! Joystick configuration for quick scrolling of game titles

axl

I was trying to configure the controls on my joystick to scroll through the game titles/letters faster and followed the advice from an old topic on here (from June 2013) and briefly, my joystick/keyboard wasn't working at all. Thankfully, I got it back somehow to how it was working before I did the change but I would still like to figure out how to go through the titles of my games on the menu screen quicker than by going line by line without messing up my system. Like if I want to play a "J" game, how do I get to "J" without having to scroll through all other titles first? Thanks!

For regular GameEx there is a paging button that can be configured for both gamepad and keyboard. Press this together with left and right for alpha paging or up and down for normal paging.

If configuring controls is causing an issue or not working for you that is a different issue altogether. For that please post your log.txt file and GameEx.ini file.

Thanks.

Tom.

@axl input settings 1st option is alpha paging on default is YES make sure its enabled.