SpesoftPinballXConvert-It
Sign in to follow this  
joyrider3774

Docklets Style Bingo Game Room Wheel Images

I was bored and started doing bingo game room docklet style wheel images. I try to extract the logo from the backglass as good as i can, added a modified bingo game room logo on top and added images from the playfield where there is some scenery to be seen. I know not many have the bingo game room system defined and it's not as big as say zaccaria pinball but you never know if someone want's them. It's a lot of work especially trying to extract the text logo's and there 67 tables currently so i'm not sure how many i can do and if i can keep up with it all. But here are 4 to start with. I also uploaded them to the ftp here /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/BingoGameRoom/Wheel Images  As well as the gimp xcf template file. 

BallyAcapulco.thumb.png.bc6cffd56dd0e32e897f3a2a3e26e449.png

BallyAtlanticCity.thumb.png.1260e12b16f74f5d0a421995f904195b.png

BallyBallerina.thumb.png.f2ee7d47f1537c0d94f068453d38efac.png

BallyYachtClub.thumb.png.2c7f4114977c067c46fdb26604e89281.png

Add only a couple of images per post or see if you can upload them to the ftp or something if you can get acces. I only see one image now which basically looks like mine. If you could upload the missing ones that would be nice

@Pulpito Feroz_1 did you upload them somewhere already ? as we don't see them here. There is a limit per forum post you can do and sometimes you have to click the + icon near the image after upload in order for them to show up in the message post. I'm not sure if it's possible todo uploads to ftp if you are not a subscriber. Another option is a google driver shared link or mega upload link or something similar. Or just the images spread over multiple posts here. Thats what i was doing

I would like to have access to the rest of the wheel images for BingoGameroom.

Where are they and the above post says that Pulpito Feroz_1 has them all done.

Let me no where they are.......thanks in advance

i think something went wrong with his upload not sure. Maybe he thought he had uploaded them all but did not. I have not created any new ones so would like the rest as well if they are already done