All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Docklets Style Bingo Game Room Wheel Images

15 minutes ago, Draco1962 said:

Just send updates here or through the FTP. No need to update the thread unless you are feeling it. Just know that we appreciate your contributions to the community!

Ok will do, i did not really want spam this thread with about 30 new wheels and then all the tarcisio style ones. But i can mention it here if i updated any. I have updated the ftp with all missing images for playfield, backglass, wheels, logo wheels and i created a new folder "Wheel Images Tarcisio" under "/-PinballX-/Media/BingoGameRoom"

Seems a new table was released today United Starlet, so i quickly created everything for it as well. I also created the topper videos using mike & scutter's tool, just like the old ones and uploaded to ftp. The only topper video that is missing is the one from the AGOGO table, this table is a self created table by the author of bingo gameroom and uses a different a company, a company where i can not find a logo for

• 2 months later...