All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Docklets Style Bingo Game Room Wheel Images

I was bored and started doing bingo game room docklet style wheel images. I try to extract the logo from the backglass as good as i can, added a modified bingo game room logo on top and added images from the playfield where there is some scenery to be seen. I know not many have the bingo game room system defined and it's not as big as say zaccaria pinball but you never know if someone want's them. It's a lot of work especially trying to extract the text logo's and there 67 tables currently so i'm not sure how many i can do and if i can keep up with it all. But here are 4 to start with. I also uploaded them to the ftp here /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/BingoGameRoom/Wheel Images  As well as the gimp xcf template file. 

BallyAcapulco.thumb.png.bc6cffd56dd0e32e897f3a2a3e26e449.png

BallyAtlanticCity.thumb.png.1260e12b16f74f5d0a421995f904195b.png

BallyBallerina.thumb.png.f2ee7d47f1537c0d94f068453d38efac.png

BallyYachtClub.thumb.png.2c7f4114977c067c46fdb26604e89281.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Pulpito Feroz_1 did you upload them somewhere already ? as we don't see them here. There is a limit per forum post you can do and sometimes you have to click the + icon near the image after upload in order for them to show up in the message post. I'm not sure if it's possible todo uploads to ftp if you are not a subscriber. Another option is a google driver shared link or mega upload link or something similar. Or just the images spread over multiple posts here. Thats what i was doing

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i started creating a seperate set of wheels only containing the logo's and i also started creating topper video's using the tool @Mike_da_Spike created. The logo's display very well in the topper video's. The topper video's contain the logo + year of creation + company that created the table. they are available on ftp here /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/BingoGameRoom

Here are some examples of the topper video's and logo wheel set so now you can choose which ones you use. The set is not complete yet i'm only half way through with bingo game room tables.

BallyAcapulco.png.7428b279fb62e18e23d9de25ccf93460.pngBallyCarnivalQueen.png.71326ba1f81d83ddcc9f2478b78947ca.pngBallyBlueChip.png.7e116f83dd329a5a285b01ddca900ecf.png
BallyHiFi.png.bede9ba6530d2edf210b07011a87ef20.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very appreciated on the Wheel images.

Been spending a lot of time on computer now that we are on a

social distancing here in Canada.

Just started loading some VPX games on my cab, and was 

wondering if there is a VPX pack out there with the roms, tables and backglass.

thanks so much Joyrider

don't think there is, as it's not really liked in the community to create packs especially not if they contain the tables itselve. But for vpx i just install the b2s files so i can see backglasses while playing and then i record the video's myself using pbxrecorder or you can use the build in recording of game manager or the new pinballx database manager created by mike da spike and scutters

11 hours ago, Randy823 said:

Just started loading some VPX games on my cab, and was 

wondering if there is a VPX pack out there with the roms, tables and backglass.

If yoy are lazy, you can use a vpx pack. They are out somewhere, but outdated.

But best way (also for yourself)is to download vpx, backglass and rom. Check per table if it is ok, test it and add it to your system. 

I also try to setup for vpx tables the coin chutes,  to work correctly.  Left is 50 cent (1 game) and right is 1 euro (2 games). Every table is different, so a sport for me to figure out how to make it happen 

Tables/backglasses are frequently changed, so a pack is useless 

But, thats my opinion 

• 2 years later...

Guys, this thread is a bit obsolete, i have finished all wheels this night in 3 styles (logos, tarcisio and docklet wheels). The Set is complete for all the games that exists up until today 3/12/2022, i updated my bingo game room and created all mising wheels. But due to the upload of the files it has created seperate topics about it, it seems. So just you are aware i won't be updating this thread anymore but just add any new uploads to the site using normal upload system if there ever are any new releases of course and if i got the time / motivation todo it :)

• Like 1