All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx Arcade Edition Background Video Themes

scooby

I'm trying to get the background video themes running on my Arcade edition but am having no luck finding them.  I know they are supposed to be on Emumovies but I haven't been able to figure out which file it is that has all of them.  Can someone be so kind as to tell me which file(s) I need and exactly where they are on Emumovies.  Grateful for your help.

I agree 125% with Draco, but if you've got more time than money the free "daily quota" will get you there eventually.  It just doesn't get any easier than this!

Based on when  what package was available when you purchased GameEx you may even qualify for  a discount at emumovies.

Don't forget to add your account details (paid or free) to the artwork download section of setup wizard.

Thanks Draco.  Just one thing, when I follow the link to the file  /Official/Video Themes (HD)/MAME (Video Themes - Unified)(4x3)(HD)(CriticalCid 1.2) it doesn't exist.  I only see Hyperspin files.  Any suggestions?

You guys are making this harder than it has to be, complete the automatic artwork download section I linked in my above post.

Launch GameEx or GameEx Arcade Edition (works the same for both) and leave it running.

Go eat dinner or something, in a little while it will have downloaded everything available at emumovies based on the rom set you've pointed to.

The only caveat here is if you don't have an emumovies account.  In this case your daily downloads are limited, so you'll have to keep logging in for consecutive days to achieve the same result.