All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] System menu does not always display "featuring XX Systems" text upon (re)start

joyrider3774

Hi,

I think i found another small bug with the systems menu. If you select a system for example pinball fx3 it will say at the bottom "Featuring XX pinball fx3" tables, if you press the quit key (esc in my case) to exit pinball x while sitting on the table selection menu of pinball fx3 (or any other system) and choose exit and then restart pinball x the next time, it will not say "Featuring XX systems" on the system menu but say "Feating XX pinball fx3 tables" where XX will equal the nr of systems. basically it shows "Featuring <Nr of systems> <last Systemname from table section before exit> tables".

Below is a screenshot to show what i mean. I selected mallzbies pinball collection system, exited pinball x on the table selection menu of that system (so not in the system menu) and when i restart pinball X frontend i get to see this on the table selection menu.

only solution to fix this is to select system menu from the menu's when selecting a table and then exiting pinball x

it seems to be some caching issue of last selected system when exiting / restarting pinball x

This is on Pinball X version 3.52 (i have 10 systems). I can make a video if needed to show it in more detail / how it's happening if needed

tempsnip.thumb.png.3121251ab45619913c575364ee3ed3e7.png