All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

TOTAN (New today) Table Vid

BrandonLaw

Can someone help me out and record a table vid (.mp4) of the new TOTAN.  PBXrecorder for whatever reason just does NOT like recording this table.  Has odd errors and dumps the program when I record.  Only table out of 163 I've had do this.  Just toss it on the FTP if you could?

I did not install this table because i got a feeling it won't run good on my system. Seems its tailored for 4k. My system has a really bad cpu alongside a 1060gtx but i can not easily change the cpu. So i'm hessitant to install this table. Does it run good on your system ?

Edit: i tried it anyway and it seems to play ok on my system sometimes a very small slowdown but overall very playable and this table looks good. The only problem i have is that visual pinball x becomes unresponsive when i exit the table. But when using it from inside pinballx i have no problem as the exe gets killed eventually.

i'm running VPX_6_beta_rev3751 which the totan table mentioned is needed. Not sure if thats the latest. My guess exiting the table outside pbx could be related to my slow cpu although as i get a not responding message, i did wait a long time already so not sure. But from within pbx it works fine. Could be my visual pinmame is not latest, i'm always affraid to upgrade that. But exiting through pbx works ok audio stalls but pbx kills vpx eventually or i kill it if its still running in a launch after, can't remember.

On my main pc i don't have a problem either but that pc has much much faster cpu compared to my cabinet

Edit1: It's my visual pinmame that crashes when quiting the rom. I see the same if i test the game from pinmame's setup.exe. already upgraded to 3.2 beta and then to sam build rev r4816. but it still hangs will try a few things but at least now i know whats causing it (pinmame)

Edit2: I fixed it i had in game options use external dll checked if i uncheck it works fine :)