All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] System menu: Wrong / previous table info displayed when switching systems

joyrider3774

Hi @Tom Speirs

Besides systems not displaying the tables from all xml's from a system (check other topic from mike_da_spike), i seem to have encountered a small display bug where the table information is displayed wrong when switching systems. It seems to display the table information from last selected table in the previous system. I have created a video to show the problem as it might be hard to explain in text in how i can trigger it most of the time, i have attached the video at the end but will try to explain how to trigger it.

In my case i have 9 systems, if i select a system i get the table info displayed for whatever the system loads first. If you do not switch tables in the table selection menu, but select the table so the menu comes up and you select "systems" to go back to the systems menu, and then you select another system, most of the time in my case it will display the table information in the big box from the table from the previous system while i'm actually already in a new system. Moving one table up and back does fix the display but it's kinda weird. Launching the table when its displaying the wrong information does launch the correct table from the system i selected, it just seems to be a display issue. I can not trigger it every time as you will notice in the movie but enough to make it happen on purpose. I also don't know if the amount of systems present makes a difference (for example is it needed to have more systems (or tables once system i selected) than what can be displayed in the menu). I also don't know if not switching tables is a requirement or not but The explanation above is the closest i can get to describe the small bug and to easily reproduce it and maybe the video will help also. 

@Mike_da_Spike can you verify to see if you can reproduce the same thing on your system if you still have the system menu enabled

Here is the video showcasing the bug in action

PinballX.ini

log.txt

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] System menu: Wrong / previous table info displayed when switching systems
  • Draco1962 locked this topic