All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[KNOWN ISSUE] Systems doesn't show any tables when main XML is empty

Mike_da_Spike

New feature for showing systems, doesn't show any tables if I have 2 XML's ( 1 empty  taht has the name of teh system and 1 for adding it to the list, so I can select them. )
BEcause of this new Feature, should I remove the tables from the "list" ?
Or should this feature be not used any more (to have multiple XMl's ?)

Example :

I have system "Arcooda Pinball Arcade"and have an empty XML and a Arcooda Pinball.xml with all tables

Arcooda Pinball Arcade.xmlArcooda Pinball.xml

image.thumb.png.69c0564d037535c2e0b1016e9d78fc1c.png

This also causes an OUt of bound error and exits PBX

log.txt

PinballX.ini

I noticed something similar. For my visual pinball system i use 2 xmls

one for visual pinball 9 tables named Visual Pinball.xml (same name as my system name) and one for visual pinball x tables (using alternate exe method) named Visual Pinball X.xml when clicking on my visual pinball system using the systems menu it only seems to show the tables from visual pinball.xml the main xml but not from visual pinballx.xml I can see that with the total game count when selecting a system or seperate lists i have for these 2 databases. the total table count displayed in pinball x  matches the main visual pinball.xml game count when i select the visual pinball system. 

it would also explain why @Mike_da_Spike is seeing no tables when he selects his arcooda pinball arcade system as his main xml is empty.

It seems when using the systems menu it does not seem to load the games from the other (customn) database files that might have been added for the system but only the main one named as the system.

I would have assumed it would load all games / tabels from any xml from that system, but maybe if using systems menu we can only have one main xml and no customn databases and it is designed this way or it could be a small bug?

I can create a video if needed to show it 

PinballX.ini

log.txt