All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] News 3.48

dom69

Setting it up right now.

Thanks @Tom Speirs 
Why didn't you remove the double entry in the setup wizard for the default filters, if you added the system list ?

image.png.304aa9807d4cc5659ba60f0613b168dd.png

I will change my cleanup script so that the "- system  -"files will not be deleted in the media folders 
Nice feature ! :cheers:

EDIT :
Question : Can systems be combined ?
I have for example 2 Visual Pinball X systems (1 with P-proc that enables a 3rd screen and mirrors my DMD), but want to see this in the same list as Visual Pinball X
And is it possible to assign a button (Quit) to get easily back from the selected system to the main menu ?
Or should this be a feature request ?

Sorry Mike, guess I missed that. Will do it for next release.

Cheers.

Tom.

PS: Seems theres lots of requests for the new systems feature. Some of the stuff in there in kind of by design unfortunately. Ill take all the requests as a positive thumbs up though :)

• Like 1

I like this feature Tom. Thanks for it. it is a bit faster than opening the menu and scroll down. And if all the correct media is there, it looks awesome too (but need to have all the correct media for it :P)
Thanks for all the effort you put in this (free) program that helps us all a lot. 
I really appreciate your work !