All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Need help with Steering Wheel

Quadrasputnik

Recently, I downloaded Game EX Evolution on another computer, and I did it mainly so I could play many racing games with my Logitech G29 Driving Force steering wheel, however I seem to be having a few issues with the Frontend.

First off, after I configured a few controls, I can't scroll through the available emulators using the D-pad on the steering wheel, and pressing Circle or Triangle just instantly goes to either the right side or the left side of the menu. Also, I tried to change the description of one emulator a little bit, but I'm not seeing the changes. Also, sometimes when I press right on the D-Pad, the Frontend thinks that I've selected the current emulator.

I can use the keyboard OK, but not my steering wheel. Can anyone help me out? I'm very, very new to this, so I'd really appreciate if someone can help me with getting started.

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely attach copies of your support files for review.

I found this thread that is a bit old but may be relevant:

You will also want to make certain your racing wheel is configured for and working with your emulator first.

• 2 weeks later...

Support files? Where are they usually located?

Oh, and I've looked into that thread you mentioned. Do I really need to change the input type with another program? I don't feel completely confident in doing that, mainly because I worry that it may still not work. Either that, or it will make me find another problem in emulation, like the steering wheel possibly only going either completely still, all the way to the left or all the way to the right.